The Secretary-General team of the Centre de services scolaire du Littoral manages all aspects of legal affairs and communications, both internal and external. To this end, the team handles all documents related to the decisions and administrative actions resulting from these matters.
The Secretary-General and his team oversees, among other things, activities pertaining to the:
- Enforcement of laws and regulations, notably the Education Act and the Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information;
- Development of policies, procedures and official acts;
- Management and follow-up of complaints;
- Coordination of public and media relations;
- Document management and archiving;
- Production of the annual report;
- Management of the website and social media.
Geneviève Boucher, Secretary-General
Annie Dumont, Secretary
Telephone: 418 962-5558, ext. 5558
Administrative Technician (Vacant Position)
Telephone: 418 962-5558, ext. 5956