The Financial Resources team must ensure sound financial management by respecting the orientations of the Centre de services scolaire du Littoral.
The mandate and responsibilities are:
- Preparation of the annual budget to ensure appropriate distribution of financial resources in accordance with the school service centre’s Commitment-to-Success Plan;
- Preparation of annual financial statements and periodic financial reports;
- Accountability to the MEQ;
- Management of the financial activities of the school service centre;
- Application of generally accepted accounting principles for the public sector;
- Service-conseil auprès des différentes unités administratives;
- Implementation and supervision of policies and procedures related to administrative management and internal.
Director of Financial Resources
Karine Lepage, Executive Secretary
Telephone: 418 962-5558, ext. 5520
Mélanie Pigeon, Analyst
Telephone: 418 962-5558, ext. 5893
Isabelle Genna, Office Agent, Principal Class (Accounts Payable)
Telephone: 418 962-5558, ext. 5533