Workplace and Job Type
Human Resources Service
Nature of the work
The principal and customary work of an employee in the class of employment consist in performing various administrative tasks of a complex nature according to defined methods and procedures.
- Accompany candidates through the selection process within the organization;
- Provide customer service to candidates;
- Prepare and organize selection committees;
- Welcome candidates and supervising selection tests;
- Maintain and update filing systems;
- Carry out various administrative tasks, particularly in connection with payroll data entry;
- Perform any other related duties as required.
- Excellent customer service;
- Strong interpersonal skillsAutonomous and dynamic;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work in collaboration with others as a team member;
- Proficiency in the Office suite;
- Experience in human resources management (an asset).
- Hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies in a specialty appropriate for the class of employment, or a Secondary High School Diploma, or hold a diploma or attestation of studies whose equivalence is recognized by the competent authority and have one (1) year of relevant experience.
- Bilingual: French and English (spoken and written).
Salary and conditions of employment
• Salary between $ 22.36 and $ 25.00 per hour with an 8% retention premium;
• Possibility of partial teleworking after 6 months;
• 4 weeks of vacation (depending on the hiring date);
• 7 days of illness;
• Very advantageous pension plan (RREGOP);
• Group insurance plan;
• Tele-medicine program;
• Employee assistance program.
Deadline to apply