Workplace and Job Type
Adult Education Center, Centre St-Theresa, Blanc-Sablon, Québec
THE FOLLOWING ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF CHOOSING CENTRE DE SERVICES SCOLAIRE DU LITTORAL:
- A dynamic team that works in diverse settings;
- Multidisciplinary teams where sharing expertise is highly valued;
- Encouraging conditions for professional development;
- An organization that acknowledges its staff;
- The opportunity to participate in various committees and to highlight your skills;
- Access to the professional integration program for new teachers;
- A team dedicated in welcoming new employees and offering them professional support.
THE CENTRE DE SERVICES SCOLAIRE DU LITTORAL IS LOOKING FOR A CANDIDATE WHO:
- is passionate about teaching;
- is motivated to contribute to their classroom and community;
- holds a bachelor’s degree and a teaching certificate, teaching permit or provisional teaching authorization valid in Quebec or the equivalent in a Canadian province.
SALARY AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Salary according to the collective agreement, between $ 46,527 and $ 92,027 per year;
- an isolation premium ($ 8,821 or $ 14 ,121);
- Eligibility to the tax credit for recent graduates working in remote resources regions;
- low-cost housing (furnished, heated);
- reimbursement for your moving expenses
- hree annual outings from your point of departure to your place of employment for you and your dependents.
until the position is filled