Workplace and Job Type
Nature of the work
The principal and customary work of an employee in this class of employment consists in performing the functions of team leader responsible for technical operations in the computer room. In this capacity, the employee must coordinate all of the work carried out by his or her team.
The employee in this class of employment carries out with the members of his or her team the characteristic functions of data processing operators and performs the most complicated work. He or she organizes, coordinates, manages and monitors the work of his or her team members. He or she sets work priorities related to computers and takes part in preparing the work listed on the work schedule; verifies work requests and distributes programs; distributes the work and monitors the quality and quantity of the work completed.
If need be, he or she performs any other related duty.
- Hold a Diploma of Vocational Studies in Computing Support or a diploma or an attestation of studies recognized as equivalent by the competent authority and have four (4) years of pertinent experience.
- Bilingual: French and English (spoken and written).
Salary and conditions of employment:
- Salary between $ 24.78 and $ 35.67;
- Possibility of teleworking;
- 4 weeks of vacation (depending on the hiring date);
- 7 days of illness;
- Very advantageous pension plan (RREGOP);
- Group insurance plan;
- Tele-medicine program;
- Employee assistance program.
Deadline to apply: