Workplace and Job Type
Human Resources Service
Nature of the work
The principal and customary work of an employee in this class of employment consist in performing various technical tasks related to the management of human and financial resources, development and implementation of standards and activities related to administrative operations. As part of his or her duties, the employee may assist professionals and senior staff.
In the area of human resources management, the employee, in this class of employment, participates in the recruitment and promotion process by conducting interviews, participating in examining boards, verifying or determining the academic and professional qualifications of candidates based on standards, ensuring the authenticity of documents produced, checking work history, organizing examination sessions, administering tests and other required examinations; he or she greets new employees and informs them of the general working conditions, particularly by organizing and conducting information sessions; participates in drafting job descriptions by conducting field studies and interviewing staff; informs staff of various matters dealing with collective agreements or any other regulation concerning human resources management and participates in their application.
He or she develops and adapts work methods and procedures and oversees their application in the context of the delivery of the current activities in certain sectors.
He or she works with others on the analysis of needs in material resources, participates in developing standards and oversees their application.
He or she applies or adapts management techniques to the delivery of specific administrative activities and current operations.
He or she prepares reports intended for the organizations concerned and ensures the distribution.
He or she uses a computer and the necessary software to perform his or her duties. He or she conducts research on the Internet and may be required to assist a staff member with software specific to his or her work.
He or she may be required to train less experienced technicians as well as coordinate the work of support staff in performing duties related to the implementation of programs involving technical operations for which he or she is responsible.
If need be, he or she performs any other related duty.
- Excellent customer service;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Autonomous and dynamic;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work in collaboration with others as a team member;
- Proficiency in the Office suite and WordPress;
- Experience in recruitment (an asset).
- Hold a Diploma of College Studies in Techniques de l’administration générale (Business Administration) or in other appropriate technical programs for the class of employment or in an appropriate specialty for the class of employment or a diploma or an attestation of studies recognized as equivalent by the competent authority;
- Bilingual: French and English (spoken and written).
Salary and conditions of employment
- Salary between $ 24.21 and $32.32 per hour with an 8% retention premium;
- Possibility of teleworking after 6 months;
- 4 weeks of vacation (depending on the hiring date);
- Very advantageous pension plan (RREGOP);
- Group insurance plan;
- Employee assistance program;
- Tele-medicine program.
Deadline to apply
Submit your application before March 31, 2023.